Soil and Plant Testing
Resources on soil and plant testing
- Soil Fertility and Nutrient Management in Soybean (TENNESSEE SOYBEAN
PRODUCTION HANDBOOK CHAPTER 5): 2022. Adotey, N. UT Extension publication,
- Fertilizer Recommendations for Corn in Tennessee. 2022. Adotey, N. M.A. McClure, F.
Walker, L. Duncan, R. Blair, and R. Florence. UT Extension publication, PB 1905.
- Visual Symptoms: A Handy Tool in Identifying Nutrient Deficiency in Corn, Cotton and Soybean. 2021. Adotey N., A.M. McClure, T.B. Raper, and R. Florence. Extension Publication, W976.
- UT fertility recommendations for Tennessee row crops. Row crop sustainability. 2015. Duncan, L., H.J. Savoy, and D. Joines. Extension Publication, SP763.
- Soil Testing. 2012. Savoy, H.J., and D.K. Joines. Extension Publication, PB 1061.
- Procedures Used by State Soil Testing Laboratories in the Southern Region of the United States. 2009. Savoy, H.J. Southern Cooperative Series bulletin 407, formerly listed as 190D.
UTIA magazine or newsletter articles
- Does boron fertilizer use increase corn and soybean yields? N. Adotey and X. Yin. UTCrops News Blog.
Abstracts from scientific or discipline meetings, papers from conference proceedings
- Grant T., H.J. Savoy and B. Leib. 2014. Precision Soil Sampling Strategies for Agricultural Fields of West Tennessee. ASA-CSSA-SSSA International Annual Meeting. Long Beach, CA Nov. 2-15, 2014.